wtv. work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their virtual events and communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on remote and hybrid virtual events strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge event platforms, live production and creative services.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Account Director to work across our portfolio of live production and virtual events solutions. These include AV services, live streaming, webcasting services, video platforms, event apps and virtual environments.
Your focus will be on revenue protection, cross-selling of services, and new business generation. The right candidate will have experience in senior account management, business development, proposal writing, and pitching, ideally in a corporate environment and with knowledge of communications strategies. You must be driven to succeed, be a team player and show a keen willingness to learn technology and industry trends.
Primary Account Management
- Account management of an established portfolio of clients.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for your owned accounts, you will be expected to protect and grow revenue within our existing client base by developing strong working relationships with stakeholders, understanding their communication needs and identifying appropriate solutions.
- Penetrating new divisions of existing clients via referrals, networking and direct approaches.
- Identifying opportunities to expand use of wtv.’s wider portfolio and engaging with your colleagues to proactively cross-sell these services.
- Actively developing business from new and lapsed accounts.
- Responding to new briefs and tender opportunities, bringing in relevant expertise from within the company where appropriate.
- Researching and contacting new prospect businesses
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction at each stage of the sales and delivery process
- Liaising with wtv. project management and delivery teams to identify both successes and areas to improve, and leading on debriefing meetings with the client
Revenue Management and Sales Administration:
- Developing and managing your own pipeline, tracking opportunities appropriately within the company CRM (Salesforce) in a timely manner.
- Creating proposals and quotes in line with established company processes, managing costs of sales and profit margins appropriately.
Articulating our value proposition:
- Understanding the broader offering of wtv. services and how we differentiate ourselves
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of competitor offerings and relevant market trends
- 5+ years demonstrable business experience, ideally combining sales and account management
- Solid background in managing and developing relationships
- Experience of working with C-level stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in selling event or technology services desirable (video platforms, webcasting, event production services)
- Self-motivated, with strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Financial acumen
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and targets, under pressure
- Well presented, articulate and professional
How to apply
Please apply here.
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.