We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their virtual events and communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on remote and hybrid virtual events strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge event platforms, live production and creative services.
We are looking for a London-based, seasoned Head of Marketing & Communications capable of building and leading our integrated marketing, digital and go-to-market communications activities across wtv. Group.
Your mission is to develop and implement plans to promote our brand, products & services internationally, and setting and delivering on short-, mid- and long-term marketing goals.
You will have responsibility for running our global marketing business function to actively support business growth, promote profitability and international competitiveness.
- Building and crafting an integrated external global marketing & communications strategy for wtv.
- Support in the development, design and coordination of the delivery of the company’s core sales & marketing assets including websites, digital advertising, video content, social media content, PR, communications, industry events, awards and trade shows.
- Responsible for building and crafting international go-to-market strategies for new and existing products & services, to include development of original sales collateral, sales toolkits & price guides
- Responsibility for implementing an effective internal communications strategy and taking on responsibility for internal platforms
- Evolution and implementation of the wtv. brand and brand guidelines
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on marketing & communications goals
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Ongoing analysis of client personas and customer buying behaviour
- Monitor key competitor’s marketing strategies to provide market gap and market share analysis (including sector acquisitions, price changes and new products)
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and coordination of regional marketing interns for localised marketing & communications support subject to budget.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Head of Marketing & Communications within the international media, digital, video & streaming sectors or equivalent experience
- Proven experience running integrated global marketing & communications campaigns
- Proven experience of implementing international go-to-market product strategies
- Excellent written English, preferably a second European language
- Visual, video and editorial content creation & direction skills
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and digital advertising
- Leadership skills & senior team player with the ability to set & prioritize clear goals
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Analytical mind and knowledge of the latest marketing technologies
Internal Marketing Team Resources
- Internal Digital & Graphic Design Lead and Designer (2 x 50%)
- Internal Video Production unit (producers, writers & post-production)
- Marketing interns – in-region
How to apply
Please apply via here.
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.