wtv. is looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver our integrated marketing, digital and go-to-market communications activities acrossthe group.
As a central part of a new Marketing team, your mission is to co-develop and implement a data driven marketing activity plan delivering leads, and promoting our brand, platforms & services internationally, that deliver on short-, mid- and long-term marketing goals with clear ROIs. This is a pivotal role, requiring experience and creativity; with responsibility and headroom for growth.
You will report into the Head of Marketing & Communications, and will work with key stakeholders across the business.This role will be based in the London/South East area.
What you will be doing
- Co-develop, implement and steer integrated marketing communication campaigns with a strong emphasis on creating Lead Generation through Awareness; and Consideration; Conversion and Advocacy throughout our pipeline.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the ongoing marketing campaigns development and implementation, including defining the optimal customer journey and touchpoints, identifying relevant and adapting existing assets for better performance.
- Define and implement effective mix of marketing communications tools (paid and earned media, content through owned channels, webinars, events etc.) and leverages data & analytics to measure and optimize effectiveness.
- Craft and orchestrate compelling content supporting marketing communications activities.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues in the UK business and across the globe
- Minimum of 3 years experience or equivalent in the field of Brand marketing, Digital campaigns, B2B marketing.
- High affinity for digital marketing and technology, experience with social media, content management and automated marketing systems.
- Proven track record designing and executing digital marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and digital advertising.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Analytical mind and knowledge of the latest marketing technologies.
- Good storytelling and writing skills.
- Strong influencing/negotiation abilities.
- A collaborative, engaging, positive team player.
- An proactive, diplomatic and flexible person.
- Committed to high quality, also under pressure.
- Demonstrating “can-do” attitude, results-driven and a self-starter.
- At ease liaising at all levels.
- Excellent written English, useful to have a second European language.
We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their virtual events and communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on remote and hybrid virtual events strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge event platforms, live production and creative services.
How to apply
Please apply here.
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.