Sales Development Representative – Virtual Events
We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their virtual events and communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on remote and hybrid virtual events strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge event platforms, live production and creative services.
Identify and create new opportunities for the wtv. business development team in the UK&I region. Generate and reach out to new leads on a daily basis, managing the outbound campaigns of the wtv. Sales team across a range of business sectors including UN Agencies, NGO’s, Corporates and Sports Federations.
You will be a team player, creating opportunities and engaging with the wtv. sales team in order to nurture and grow sales opportunities. You must be someone who can use tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce to create business contacts quickly and have a real passion for new business outreach and growth.
You’ll be able to map markets and business and have a sharp eye and ear on what’s hot and where time should be spent to unlock opportunity. In these uncertain times clients are seeking alternatives, new ideas and above all certainty. Through wtv. services you’ll be able to provide all three. This is an exciting opportunity for a career advancement in sales.
- Proactively execute outbound lead generation campaigns, qualification and outreach across target segments
- To identify prospective channel partners within the Swiss region, in alignment with wtv.’s channel strategy
- To meet and exceed quarterly lead generation targets
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements, always moving wtv. forwards in engagement effectiveness
- Maintain objectivity and perspective at all times, represent wtv. professionally, and build lasting relationships
- Gain a full knowledge of wtv. products and services
Essential Skills and Characteristics
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role or for someone looking to begin a career in SaaS / virtual event business development
- Fluent in English, a secondary language is always a plusAn understanding of Salesforce and Sales Navigator or equivalent CRM platforms
- An excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- A desire to make a real impact in the business and to meet and exceed targets
- Passionate and hard-working, looking to build a long-term career
- An understanding of SaaS platforms such as 6 Connex, SpotMe, ON24 and Intrado
- Knowledge of digital media streaming technology desirable
- Knowledge of technologies such as Zoom, Cisco Webex, MS Teams
- The ability to develop a strong working knowledge of our key technologies and services with an aptitude to learn new and evolving solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectually curious, focussing on working as a team rather than as an individual
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise time critical campaigns
- Is comfortable working flexibly, in both a remote and physical office environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment, is resourceful, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic, with an eye for detail with a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Flexibility approach to working hours, meeting customer needs across time zones as required
- At all times work within wtv. and client Data and Information Security Policy and Confidentiality Agreements
How to apply
Please apply here. Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates.
Thank you, in advance, for your interest.