We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their virtual events and communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways.
We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on remote and hybrid virtual events strategy, technology and digital initiatives.
We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge event platforms, live production and creative services.
To build and sustain excellent client relationships, leading and supporting diverse clientele through wide ranging projects with responsibility for the full virtual event project management lifecycle. From conception to planning and development to delivery and review. Ensure each project is established and operated in accordance with project management best practice. To engage with cross functional teams and be committed to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
This role will be based in the UK and will be dedicated full-time to our office in Geneva. Business travel will be necessary once the pandemic restrictions are lifted.
- Interpreting and developing the brief with the client and wtv. delivery teams
- To technically deliver predominately live online broadcast production projects, through full project lifecycle
- Working with the sales team to plan virtual event projects within budget and ensuring that the project objectives are delivered above and beyond client expectations
- Be directly involved, on a consultative level, in the creation of project budgets
- Organise and lead client project meetings
- Liaise with clients to ensure accurate and timely communication
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules and resource allocation
- Coordinate internal planning activities, and collaborate with external 3rd parties
- Manage all virtual event deliverables and timelines efficiently
- Proactively manage project scope creep, utilising change requests and coordinating and escalating with sales when required
- Continuously monitor tasks and project assignments, ensuring project schedule is being met and schedule changes are addressed and communicated
- Take ownership and actively manage assigned budgets whilst effectively influencing internal and external parties to ensure targeted profits are achieved and ideally exceeded
- Identify project risks and work with the team to develop contingency plans
- Ensure a project is ready for implementation and conduct post-project review to ensure all aspects of a project have been thoroughly documented and completed
- Building strong client relationship and acting as the conduit between them and the wtv. delivery teams. This includes managing client expectations daily, and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Provide recommendations on improving the virtual event experience for clients and users
- Own the project communication plan, delivering clearly articulated status reports
- Ensure that requirements, process, and progress is transparent and widely understood across project stakeholders and third-party vendors as required
- Resolve project issues and initiate appropriate corrective action(s)
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements, always moving wtv. forwards in engagement effectiveness
- Maintain objectivity and perspective at all times, represent wtv. professionally, and build lasting relationships
Essential Skills and Characteristics
- 5 – 10 years project management experience preferably in virtual events, broadcast media or SaaS platforms
- Fluency in English and one or more European languages. French and German highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and confidence presenting to groups
- Working knowledge of a project management methodology
- Has a strong understanding of live streaming workflows, audio video onsite production and be familiar with Saas platforms such as 6 Connex, SpotMe, ON24 and Intrado
- Knowledge of technologies such as Zoom, Cisco Webex, MS Teams
- A technical understanding; this does not mean the ability to code, but an understanding of how to work with developers. This will involve having ideas on technical solutions, and being an authority on that internally, keeping up to date on industry trends
- Is comfortable working flexibly, in both a remote and physical office environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is resourceful, self-motivated, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Effectively lead weekly project calls with key stakeholders, create agendas, meeting minutes and follow up actions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete to agreed deadlines, ensuring clients are aware of key milestones
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise time critical projects and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team of commercial, technical and creative staff
- Lateral thinking to help to provide recommendations for clients and projects
- Act as product and subject matter expert
- The ability to develop a strong working knowledge of our key technologies with an aptitude to learn new and evolving technical solutions
- A desire to make a real impact in the business, and help lead and innovate process improvements
- Strong work ethic, with an eye for detail with a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Flexibility approach to working hours, meeting customer needs across time zones as required
- At all times work within wtv. and client Data and Information Security Policy and Confidentiality Agreements
How to apply
Please apply here.
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.