Virtual Event Project Managers
Working Hours: Full Time
Location: Geneva, London, Hong Kong, Madrid, Frankfurt or remote
We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on communications strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge multimedia communications.
To build and sustain excellent client relationships, leading and supporting diverse clientele through wide ranging projects with responsibility for the full virtual event project management lifecycle. From conception to planning and development to delivery and review. Ensure each project is established and operated in accordance with project management best practice. To engage with cross functional teams and be committed to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Interpreting and developing the brief with the client and wtv Live Streaming team,
- Working with the Sales Team to plan virtual event projects within budget and ensuring that the project objectives are met to a high standard.
- Be directly involved in the creation of project management budgets and where required, lead that process
- Organise and lead client project meetings
- Liaise with clients to ensure accurate and timely communication
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules and resource allocation
- Coordinate internal planning activities, and collaborate with external 3rd parties
- Manage all virtual conference deliverables and timelines efficiently
- Proactively manage project scope creep, utilising change requests and coordinating and escalating with sales when required
- Continuously monitor tasks and project assignments, ensuring project schedule is being met and schedule changes are addressed and communicated
- Take ownership and actively manage assigned budgets whilst effectively influencing and negotiating with internal and external parties to ensure targeted profits are achieved and ideally exceeded.
- Identify project risks and work with the team to develop contingency plans
- Ensure project is ready for implementation and conduct post-project review to ensure all aspects of project have been thoroughly documented and completed
- Building strong client relationship and acting as the conduit between them and the technical delivery team. This includes managing client expectations daily, and ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Provide recommendations on improving the conference experience for clients and users
- Own the project communication plan, delivering clearly articulated status reports
- Ensure that requirements, process, and progress is transparent and widely understood across project stakeholders and third-party vendors as required
- Resolve project issues and initiate appropriate corrective action(s)
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements, always moving wtv. forwards in engagement effectiveness
- Maintain objectivity and perspective at all times, represent wtv. professionally, and build lasting relationships
- Strong Digital Project Management skills.
- Strong events background and have technical experience of producing Hybrid and Virtual events (technologies such as Zoom, Cisco WebEx, MS Teams, Content Management
- Systems for Virtual Events)
- A technical understanding; this does not mean the ability to code, but an understanding of how to work with developers. This will involve having ideas on technical solutions, and being an authority on that internally, keeping up to date on industry trends.
- Some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is resourceful, self-motivated, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete to agreed deadlines, ensuring clients are aware of key milestones.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and confidence presenting to groups
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team of technical and design staff
- Lateral thinking to help to provide recommendations for clients and projects
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Enthusiasm to learn more about website design and development
- Experience with Adobe Creative and competent user of MS office applications (particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Act as product and subject matter expert
- Proficient in or have working knowledge of our key technologies with an aptitude to learn new and evolving technical solutions
- A desire to make a real impact in the business, and help lead and innovate process
- Strong work ethic, with an eye for details, and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Creative eye and attention to detail to provide guidance and leadership to projects
- Flexibility approach to working hours, meeting customer needs across time zones as required
- At all times work within wtv. and client Data and Information Security policy and confidentiality agreement.
How to apply
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.