Brand and Creative Graphic Designer
This role will work as a key part of the marketing team developing the creative direction of the company’s graphic and digital identity. You will be responsible for the creation of visual assets in support of marketing campaigns, products, and assets across all mediums. We are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail who can achieve high-quality modern aesthetics through innovative designs that engage both prospects and clients.
- Evolve and maintain company brand/style guide
- Design and adapt product and marketing collateral.
- Input into design concept and continuous improvement of the current website to drive maximum traffic and enhance brand consistency
- Work to create marketing toolkits, to be used by Sales teams and Brand Partners.
- Work with Product development/user experience teams to ensure a cohesive brand representation across marketing activities and product representation.
- Production of advertising formats, posts, develop illustration ideas, logos and other designs, and amending designs after feedback
- Create visually stimulating html. email templates, newsletters and decks
- Contribute to and use the style guides and content patterns for a range of content forms
- Supporting the Marketing team in production of visual and design aspect for Sales decks
- Manage a variety of stakeholders and projects simultaneously. Use analytics, competitive reviews, user research and other discovery methods, provided by the Marketing team.
We are also looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in graphic design working within a marketing, advertising agency studio or in-house environment
- A strong portfolio of marketing design work
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Google Slides, PowerPoint, Illustrator, In Design)
- Knowledge of digital optimisation across screen sizes and devices
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A pro-active and creative mindset
- Good time-management skills, able to manage multiple briefs at a time
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with video creation is a plus
How to apply
Please apply here. Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates.
Thank you, in advance, for your interest.