Production Assistant - APAC
Who we are
We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on communications strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge multimedia communications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment.
The job is ideally suited for a graduate or someone with at least 2 years of relevant industry experience. You will demonstrate a hunger for learning new things and a passion for technology.
- Assist the Production team in the day-to-day delivery of live events
- Create webcast event links
- Create calendar invites
- Manage client change requests for webcast templates
- Create calendar reminders for event setup, rehearsals, and live events
- Manage event reminder and post event emails
- Work with Webcast Support desk when appropriate
- Deliver event metrics and other related reports
- Create on-demand recordings
- Troubleshoot live streaming issues
- Escalate more complex technical issues to appropriate parties(internal/external) in a timely manner and contribute in the technical investigations as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform tasks in high pressured situations
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent workload management and work prioritisation skills (especially when working under pressure)
- A true 'people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service
- Knowledge of Media streaming software (Wirecast,Vmix,OBS)
- Knowledge of video Live and OnDemand major streaming protocols (RTMP, HLS)
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware functionality and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of MS Operating Systems (Windows 7/10) and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of optimising digital media for streaming (audio / video codecs, frame rates, aspect ratio, resolutions settings)
- Video editing package (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, iMovie)
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media or related subject
This role will include travel to alternate company sites and customer locations. Additional hours of work will be required on occasion to meet the needs of the business.
All candidates must have the Right to Work in Hong Kong
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on any grounds.
How to apply
Please apply here. Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates.
Thank you, in advance, for your interest.