Swiss Sports Federation
Are The New Normal
Discover how General Assemblies
Have Moved to Virtual and Hybrid Events
What is EVENTSTUDIO?
Blending the physical and digital into visually-rich, interactive virtual events.
Transform your physical event to extend reach, shelf-life and engagement.
Our teams create customised event experiences that integrate the latest technologies in ways that are effective and measurable.
virtual lobbies, auditoriums & break-out spaces
live chat and attendee networking tools to connect audiences with each other
resource centres populated with agendas, videos, documents & presentations
live webcasts, collaborative break-outs & demonstration booths
measure the impact of your virtual event with metrics & insights
dedicated technical, content & production teams to support each virtual event
watch and interact with live events from our virtual auditoriums
International Swimming Federation (FINA) GENERAL CONGRESS 2021 HYBRID EVENT
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic the FINA Bureau decided to hold the FINA Electoral Congress in a hybrid event format.
The hybrid event format allowed representatives from 183 countries and territories to get an equal opportunity to attend the Congress either by being physically present in Doha or connected virtually in real time.
Working with FINA, wtv. provided the virtual event platform enabling the remote Members to actively participate in the General Congress and use a web-based electronic system for elections and voting for important decisions.
- Delivered as a hybrid event 108 national member federations attended in the Congress hall onsite, and 75 federations attended remotely with overall attendance of over 600 delegates and observers.
- wtv. hosted the General Congress on the SHARESTUDIO platform, managing the live webcast production with onsite and remote presenters.
- An electronic voting platform was seamlessly integrated into SHARESTUDIO. Voting results from over 15 votes were broadcast live to delegates.
- The General Congress was broadcast in four languages, with remote interpreters using a live simultaneous interpretation platform integrated into SHARESTUDIO
- The language interpretation was also made available via the conference centre audio system.
- In parallel, wtv. distributed the event to a wider global audience via YouTube.
International Motorcycling Federation (FIM) General Assembly – Hybrid Event
The National Federations affiliated to the FIM took part in the very first digital edition of the FIM General Assembly, broadcast from Geneva, Switzerland on 29 and 30 January as part of the FIM Family Week.
wtv. partnered with studio and production partner Hit The Roof to deliver this first virtual General Assembly event.
- wtv. Hosted the General Assembly on the SHARESTUDIO platform, managing the live webcast production with remote and onsite Board Members and presenters.
- Due to COVID 19 travel restrictions, FIM Board Members unable to travel were displayed on a dedicated live video link in the studio and to delegates worldwide on the international webcast.
- A voting platform was seamlessly integrated into SHARESTUDIO. Voting results were broadcast live to delegates.
- The General Assembly was broadcast in four languages, with interpreters working from booths in the studio.