Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) – Multi- Government Event
wtv. designed and delivered the Fifth World Conference of Speakers of Parliament organized by the IPU as a global virtual meeting in August 2020, in partnership with the United Nations and the Parliament of Austria.
Over 250 Speakers of Parliament were joined by other leading parliamentarians, experts and United Nations representatives to mobilise the international parliamentary community to take action together on the urgent crises facing people and planet.
Virtual Event Highlights
- Over 100 live segments with Speakers of Parliament over 2 days in 4 hour sessions.
- Live interactive panels with Government, UN and expert keynote speakers.
- Live simultaneous interpretation into 7 languages.
- wtv. provided an IPU branded ShareStudio portal for registered participants with live simultaneous translation, audience Q&A and on-demand recordings.
- wtv. created a ‘pop-up studio’ with live AV production with a team of onsite and remote technicians at the IPU headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
- wtv.’s creative teams developed branded assets for the live webcasts including lower thirds, animated logo loops and intersectional stings giving the global audience a TV presentation experience.
“Despite the complexity and the ambition of the event we pulled it off, thanks to your amazing professionalism, flexibility and know-how. It was also a pleasure to have you at the House of Parliaments and to work together as a team for a few days.”
Director of Communications, Inter-Parliamentary Union
live. creative. platforms.